International Day of Yoga
International Day of Yoga will be observed in the Vidyalaya on 21st June from 7 am to 8 am with common Yoga protocol by all students and teachers, followed by a “Festival of Yoga and Wellbeing 2019"
There will poster making/ slogan writing/ quiz competition for students.
Important instructions for students: ----
1. Attend Vidyalaya in PT (house) dress only.
2. Bring mat/ bed sheets for yoga.
3. You may bring water and tiffin’s.
4. For competition bring necessary materials.
5. Parents may participate in the workshop.
6. Yoga Guru/ expert may join the workshop with students.
This is to inform all concerned that for the session 2019-20 there is NO VACANCY in Class-II on wards in this Vidyalaya as per the Enrollment position on first April 2019.
VIDYALAYA TIMING FOR STUDENTS
All the concerned Parents ,Students and Teachers hereby informed that the Vidyalaya time for students w.e.f 01/04/2019 will be from 6.30 A.M to 10.30 A.M.
Students reporting time is 6.25 A.M
As per Letter No-F.150350/2019-KVS (BBS)/3116-76 dated 19.03.2019, the Summer Vacation schedule for the academic session 2019-20 for all KVs under KVS Bhubaneswar Region has been re-scheduled
SUMMER VACATION From 02-05-2019 (THURSDAY) to 20-06-2019 (THURSDAY) 50 DAYS.
No Vacancy for fresh Admission for class-II to class-VII 2018-19
Autumn Break----26th sept to 5th Oct 2017, the school will re-open on 6th Oct 2017 and the timing will be same as usual i.e. 8.00 am to 2.10pm.
From 7th October onward examination will be conducted as per the information provided.
Result for Class I-VI will be Declared on 27.03.2018
SCHOOL WILL REOPEN ON 31st MAY (WEDNESDAY)at its normal time i.e at 9.AM.and 31st being the last working day of the month,it will run for HALF DAY for children
School timing is rescheduled from 6:30AM to 10:45AM Till further notice..
K.V. Vyasanagar is a co-educational school opened recently in the month of Aug-Sept. 2016. This is functioning in N.C. High School Campus, Vyasanagar, Jajpur Road, Jajpur. Jajpur – Keonjhar Road railway station is the nearest railway station about 0.3 km away from the vidyalaya.
1. To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence and Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education.
2. To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education.
3. To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Concil of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc.
4. To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Indianness" among children.
CURRENT STUDENT STRENGTH AS ON 22/03/2018
CLASS-- I II III IV V VI VII
STRENGTH-- 45 51 41 43 44 41 47